Step 1 - Before you apply
- If you wish to register for just one course (e.g. MATH 121, ANTH 121), you must apply to a program (e.g. Associate of Arts) first and be admitted before you will be able to register.
- Want to take a class at OC and get credit from your current college or university? Learn how to apply as a Visiting Student.
Step 2 - Apply online
Apply online for upgrading, Certificate, Diploma and Degree programs below.
International students apply below.
Register for Continuing Studies courses below.
Register for Apprenticeship levels below.
- The non-refundable application fee must be paid online at the end of the application form by credit card: VISA, Visa Debit, MasterCard or American Express.
- You can apply to up to 3 programs per application session.
Step 3 - After you apply
- Track your application in your myOkanagan account.
- Submit required items. Refer to Admissions and Registration for additional information.
- Check your email regularly and be sure to add Okanagan College to your safe sender list in your email account.
View the How-to Apply Online video below or view the Application Guide PDF.
Note: The video and application guide include instructions for applying to academic, vocational, trades foundational (pre-apprenticeship), continuing studies certificates and distance education. For help with apprenticeship, continuing studies courses or international contact us.
On the first business day in October each year Okanagan College begins accepting applications for academic programs for the following Fall term.
- The grade and percentages listed in the Admission Requirements are the minimum grades required to enter a program.
- Okanagan College may cease to accept applications for a given intake if the number of applications submitted greatly exceeds enrolment capacity. Early application for all programs is strongly advised.
Applications Are Open For:
- Fall 2019: all programs
- Winter 2020: most programs
- Summer 2019 apps open Feb. 1, 2019
- Winter 2020 Health Care Assistant apps open Feb. 1, 2019
- Winter 2020 Pharmacy Technician and Practical Nursing apps open Apr. 1, 2019
- Fall 2020 apps open Oct. 1, 2019